How We Collect Information
We collect personal identification information from users to enable us to provide you with our services. The information is collected in a variety of ways from you when users:
- Visit our site
- Register on the site
- Fill out a form
- Respond to a survey
- Utilize any activities, services, features or resources made available on our Site
- Information we receive from you when you use our services or respond to questions within our modules (e.g. your 401(k) elections).
- Other general information we obtain about you that is not obtained for the purpose of providing you with a service (for example, demographic information). We collect personal identification information from users ONLY if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, however, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We may also collect non--‐personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non--‐personal identification information may include the browser name, type of computer, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and internet service providers utilized.
How We Use Collected Information
Betafits may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- To personalize user experience
- To improve our Site
- To process payments
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
- To contact you
- To send reach out to you in regards to setting up or converting a 401(k) plan or establishing a partnership
- To send periodic emails
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to your personal identification information to those persons who require such information to help us provide the best service to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. From time to time, we may choose to hire independent contractors or third parties to provide you with accurate and pertinent services. We share your personal information with such contractors if it is deemed necessary and appropriate in connection with the work performed. We disclose personal information to co--‐advisors, brokers, agents, custodians and vendors as needed to help us provide advisory services and service your account. Any third party with whom we share your personal information is contractually
Obligated to keep the information we provide to them confidential and to use the information only for the services required and as allowed by applicable law or regulation.
Web Browser Cookies
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our Site have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us, or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our Site, please send an email conveying your wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe to any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt--‐out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site does contain links to affiliate and other websites. Betafits does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be cautious when they leave our Site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identification information.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
41 Peabody Street
Nashville, TN 37210
This document was last updated on October 20, 2018